Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Proud Moment

Davis had to write about his hero for a school project he did about himself. Here is what he wrote:

"God is my hero. He tells me good things to do like when I'm fixin to do something bad. He stops me. That's why he is my hero. He helps me a lot."

It's short, but it sure makes me proud. God's faithfulness to bless my little effort is amazing. And if we all had that childlike faith.

Lord, I pray that my children will have the kind of childlike faith you command us all to have. I pray that your words will hide deep within their heart so that when the enemy of temptation comes, they can fight with the Word. Give them faithful hearts. Give them the love you have for your son. And Jesus, help them to obey the Father they way you do. In Jesus name~Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish God was everyone's hero! Wouldn't this world be a great place to live? Our children can make us proud and I know that yours do. They are all sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

My sweet, sweet baby!!!!