Friday, September 7, 2007

Proud Momma

Anna Blake had to write about herself in school and this is what she wrote.

ANNA BLAKE

Artistic, kind, horse lover, and funny
Daughter of Natalie and Blake
Lover of God, horses and chocolate
Who feels artistic, shy, friendly, and special
Who finds happiness in Jesus, horses and my family
Who fears spiders, the dark, and making a bad grade
Who would like to see Hanna Montana, a horse show, and Jesus
Who enjoys horse back riding, going to church, playing with my friends
Who likes horses, scarey movies and God
Resident of Hoover, AL

HARE

This was so beautiful to me. And a testimony to Gods faithfulness. She has such a heart for God. She said if she could make one wish, it would be that she would never stop following Jesus. I just love my girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When our children are this age they are so innocent. They do and say the sweetest things. This warmed my heart to read. Children are so wonderful and honest. It appears you are doing a GREAT job raising your children. Teaching them to know Jesus is the most important thing and that is exactly what you are doing. I love you.

Anonymous said...

My Doo!!!! I'm proud, too!