Thursday, October 4, 2007

Off To Savannah

Well, today me and my 6wildhares are heading to Savannah and won't be back until Monday. I say six because I decided that four just wasn't enough so I'm bringing along the two dogs. I mean, I might as well be stressed to the max if I'm gonna be stressed. I might even decide to go west first before going east. The longer the trip the better. Six hours with the group just isn't enough. I'm thinking 11 or 12 sounds a whole lot better. I know, you think I've lost my mind and you are right. I left it at the hospital when I had my first child and have never gone back to get it. Why do you need a mind when you have a husband and four children that already know everything.

Seriously, it isn't going the be that bad. The kids are all going to get along great and the dogs are going to sleep the whole time. I'm also sure that Davis and Anna Blake are going to beg me to let the other sit in the front because they always put each other before themselves. And Katherine and Elizabeth are going the laugh the whole way. Not tears, no fighting, no back talking, no complaining and no hearing the words "it's not fair." (can you tell I'm calling things that are not as tho they are? I'll let you all know how it works.) Well, gotta get the troop off to school so I can prepare for the wonderful trip today. Have a wonderful, blessed, God-filled weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me! You love Jesus with all your heart and set a great example for me. Drive safly, come to church with me on Sunday at Savannah Christian. Love ya, Chels

Anonymous said...

This is sooo funny...the part about why do I need a mind when I have a husband and four children that already know everything!!! I have a husband and four children, too, so I know what you mean!!! LOL

Love, Mom