Friday, October 26, 2007

Views I'll Miss

The glory of the LORD revealed
I love the sun shining on the mountains
You can see waffle house and 459 from this one
Light shining through the darkness!!!!!!!!!!!
Taken from my dining room window

There are several things I will miss about Birmingham when we finally move to Savannah, but here is one of the things I think I'll miss the most. I took all of these pics from my house. They are from my dining room widow, deck , driveway, and front door. Do the ones of the sun coming through the clouds show the Glory of God or what. It was absolutely beautiful!!!
The little yellow sign in one of the pics is the waffle house at the corner of Morgan Road and Parkwood.

2 comments:

GratefulBambina said...

Absolutely breathtaking scenery... definitely to be missed, but I am sure God will bless you with more treasures within nature in your new dwellings! I pray for a smooth and stress-free move for you and your family!!!

maria

Anonymous said...

These pics are AWESOME!!! Some of them award winning!!!!

I'm with Maria. Be excited about new treasures on the horizon.

Mom