Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is It Possible

I'm just wondering how possible it is for me to actually write any kind of Bible study when I have four kids with me all day long. I do get my Bible time and prayer time in but to actually sit and study in order to write, I have no time. Just getting on the computer and writing on this blog is hard enough. I have kids up and down on my lap what seems like all day. I love them dearly and my prayer has been that I will delight in every detail of their lives just like the Bible says God delights in every detail of our lives. However, there is still that longing to find the time to discover bible truths so that I can teach others what I have learned. That is truly the desire of my heart. I love the Lord deeply but I want to love Him more. That is another longing of my heart. I guess the number one longing. That I will be so in love with Him that all the things that matter now, won't matter anymore. I want him to be my number one. And I want others to experience the joy of knowing Him the way I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not by might, not by power but by my Spirit says the Lord.