Monday, July 2, 2007

New to me

O.K. This seems to be the popular thing these days so I thought that I would give it a try. Not sure what I'll post or if I'll even enjoy it. I thing I will because I'm always wanting to "teach" the things I learn during my bible study time and this is a great outlet. I guess that is the teacher in me. I think I may start researching the armor of God to possibly write a bible study on it. Because I'm so impatient, the thought of it taking a long while intimidates me. We'll see! It will give me something to pray about and if God tells me to go ahead with it, I won't have a choice. He will only tell me to do things that will result in my joy and His glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are enjoying your blogging. I'm enjoying reading it! Keep on blogging!