Friday, July 20, 2007

Skinned Knee

O.K. I had to laugh at my husband a couple of days ago. He was at work and he fell down and skinned his knee. That of course was not funny, but let me tell you what was. When he got home from work, he cut a big piece of gauze (in his defense, the "boo boo" was big) and wrapped his leg with tan medical tape. It looked like he had been to the doctor and had knee surgery. He did get a little mad at me because I couldn't help but laugh at him. For goodness sakes, we don't even bandage the kids up like that.

As if that wasn't enough, a couple of days later he opened up the fridge and some dishes I had put up there fell off and he tried to catch them. Somehow they broke before the reached his hand and he ended up with five stitches. Two on his ring finger and three on his middle finger. Now that is something I didn't laugh about. The taped up knee, yes but the stitches, no!!! As of now, we have had no more accidents and hopefully we'll keep it that way.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! I bet you couldn't stop laughing. I would have loved to see that.

Anonymous said...

...couldn't help but chuckle...