Friday, August 24, 2007

Family Picnic

Elizabeth had her first kindergarten picnic today on the front lawn of the school. It was so much fun but let me tell you that it was hoooooooooooooooot!!! I felt sweat dripping down my back. Katherine kept telling me, " you wet." Uh, ya think?!!? it was only 100 degrees outside. Taking a shower before the picnic was such a waste of time!! Complaining aside, I had fun with my babies and created a memory for us all!! Here are some pics to enjoy.

Elizabeth and her BF Emily








E's class making funny faces. Her teacher is second to left on the top row!!



Class of 2020 ( I think)



Me, Elizabeth, and Kass. Wonder which one was being stubborn?
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. Wish I had been there and been a part of the memory...sweat and all!!