Friday, August 3, 2007

Nice Day

It has been a really nice day today. Not weather wise, it is waaaaaaaaay tooooooooo hot. But my kids have been at my neighbors all day long. It has been so peaceful and quiet, something I haven't experienced in,um, about 10 1/2 years. No, I have had some quiet days but it has been a while. It is making me even more anxious for school to start. Just one more week and I'll just have one at home. I do have to say that I am so thankful God has not called me to homeschool anymore. We have been learning in SS that God is most glorified when we are most satisfied and I can tell you right now that I am NOT most satisfied homeschooling them. I'd better hush my typing because God seems to always call me to do what I say I will never do. So the lesson for today is, never say you won't do something. I mean, maybe even try a little reverse psychology on God!! LOL JK No don't do that I'm pretty sure He'll catch on and beat you at your own game.

Hope you all have a peaceful and quiet day. And by the way, I wouldn't be caught DEAD in a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: