Thursday, August 9, 2007

First day of School

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I cannot believe that it is the first day of school already. We got our kids off without much hassle this morning. Just me going SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all morning so they wouldn't wake Katherine up.

I am now down to one baby at home with me. Elizabeth started kindergarten today. I can't believe that she is already in school. She has been so excited and counting down the days. She woke up with all smiles as they all did. Anna Blake was excited but nervous. She had butterflies in her stomach which reminded me of myself every year on the first day of school. I told her I always felt that way but the second day would be better. And Davis......... Of course he wasn't nervous. Not Davis!! Just calm, cool and collected!! And let me stress COOL!! Strutting his stuff b/c he was the only one "not nervous" about the first day!!! YEAH RIGHT He did get up without giving me any trouble. Blake took them this morning and I will be picking them up this afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon they will be riding the bus home (b/c they want to) which will be Elizabeth's first bus ride ever!! Well, better go get my reading time in before the Katherine wakes up!! Here are some first day pics to enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine only one child at home. WOW--you must be loving it. Too bad for me b/c I do feel called to homeschool (at least for now). Well~ we ALL can't be blessed with 8 hrs. of peace and quite five days a week can we!!?!!
Love you girl.

Anonymous said...

Tell my babies I am so proud of them. Can't believe three of them are in school. "O Happy Day" for mom. Paw Paw